Information on processing
of your personal data
Chabasiewicz, Kowalska i Wspólnicy takes special care in protecting your personal data. We apply the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). Therefore, we provide you with information about the processing of personal data of persons who contact us, in particular to establish a business relationship with us or to receive information about our services (potential customers).
The controller of your personal data is Chabasiewicz Kowalska i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna (formerly: Chabasiewicz Kowalska i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni) with its registered office in Cracow (30-081), Królewska 57 street, entered to the Regiter of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków (Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie), 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000939573, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6762428573, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 121345350 („Controller”).
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Personal data of persons who contact us will be processed for purposes depending on the subject and purpose of the contact, in particular for the purpose of replying to your message, application or inquiry, as well as for the purpose of making an offer of cooperation, if we are asked to do so.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but without providing it we will not be able to respond to your message.
The basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Controller in the form of answering questions, establishing a relationship with the person who contacts us, presenting an offer of cooperation if we are asked to do so.
We do not use profiling or automated processing of personal data.
WHO DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO?
We may share personal information with our employees and associates who are authorized to process personal information.
We may transfer your personal data to entities that provide services to us, including IT services, as well as hosting services. In each case, the entrustment of your data to other entities will take place on the basis of a personal data processing agreement compliant with the GDPR.
We do not plan to transfer personal data to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area) or international organizations.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for the period necessary to respond to your message and for the period during which we exchange correspondence, the period necessary to prepare and present you with an offer to do business with us, and thereafter for the period and to the extent necessary to establish, assert or defend against possible claims.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request access to the content of your personal data;
- Right to rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that your personal data be amended accordingly;
- Right to erasure: you may request that your personal data be deleted;
- Right to restrict processing: you can ask to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object: As the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Controller, you may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Right to data portability: if lawful, you may request that the personal data provided to us be returned or transferred to a third party.
The Controller makes every effort to ensure the fullest protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law. If you nevertheless believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Google – Google Inc.;
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Website – the website https://ck-legal.pl/ and its subpages;
- User – an Internet user visiting the Website;
- Controller – Chabasiewicz Kowalska i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna (formerly: Chabasiewicz Kowalska i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni) with its registered office in Cracow (30-081), Królewska 57 street, entered to the Regiter of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków (Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie), 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number: 0000939573, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6762428573, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 121345350, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in case of necessary cookies, in order to ensure correct operation of the Website and enable using the basic services and functionalities available through it. Necessary cookies through the Website can be placed on the Users’ terminal equipment only by the Controller;
- in the case of analytical cookies – for the purpose of managing visits, in particular to obtain information on traffic in the Website (number, time of the visit, source of the visit), for statistical purposes, in particular to enable the Controller to analyse the way in which the Users use the Website and to determine the popularity of individual subpages in the Website, so that it is possible to increase the efficiency of the Website. Analytical cookies may be placed on the User’s device by the Controller or its partners via the Website;
- functional cookies in order to remember choices made by the User within the Website, including the chosen language version or to enable the use of external services available through the Website. Functional cookies can be placed on the User’s device by the Controller or its partners through the Website;
- marketing cookies – in order to adjust advertising content displayed in the Website and outside it to the interests of Users, on the basis of information created with the use of marketing cookies about User activity in the Website and on other websites creating User’s interest profile. Marketing cookies may be placed on the User’s device by the Controller or its partners through the Website.
In the case of collecting information about Users, only anonymous data in aggregate form, not including personal data, are collected.
- in the case of essential cookies – the indispensability for the performance of the agreement on granting electronic access to the Website to the User (Article 6(1) (b) GDPR);
- in the case of analytical cookies – Controller’s justified interest consisting in the ability to provide high quality services and ensuring Website efficiency (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR); User’s personal data processing in connection with the use of analytical cookies is possible after obtaining User’s consent which can be withdrawn by him/her at any time;
- in case of functional cookies – legitimate interest of the Controller consisting in the ability to ensure the operation of all services available through the Website and their high quality (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR); processing of the User’s personal data in connection with the use of functional cookies is possible after obtaining the User’s consent, which can be withdrawn by him/her at any time
- in the case of marketing cookies, the User’s consent for the Controller to place marketing cookies, which can be withdrawn by the User at any time.
Information about the lifespan of individual cookies is available through a tool made available by the Controller within the Website.
The Controller informs the Users about the possibility of configuring the Internet browser in a way that makes storing cookies on the User’s device impossible and enables making appropriate settings within the tool made available by the Controller within the Website.
The tool made available by the Controller within the Website allows managing cookies placed within the Website at any time.
Regardless of the browser settings used, cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Controller by using proper functions of the Internet browser, programs designed for this purpose or by using proper tools available within the operating system used by the User.
Below the Controller places links with information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
The Controller informs that using a web browser configuration that prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User’s device or restricting or disabling the Controller’s ability to use functional cookies may result in restrictions on the functionality of the services provided. Similar effects may occur if the cookies are deleted during the provision of the service.
The Controller reserves the right to collect User IP addresses, which may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the Server, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits). In addition, they may̨ be useful in administering and improving the Website. IP addresses are collected anonymously, which means that they are not associated with any User data.
Any questions and opinions can be submitted to the Controller via e-mail to: email@example.com.
The policy is effective as of 1.02.2022.