Protection of Intellectual Property
Intellectual Property protection is one of our leading areas of expertise:
- Copyright in contracts and court protection and recovery of claims;
- Music industry (concerts, festivals and cultural events, album contracts, films, broadcasting contracts);
- Patents, trademarks, industrial designs;
- Know-how protection;
- Protection of the right to the business name, commercialisation and protection of image and personal and company interests.
Protection of Competition and Consumer Law
Fair competition among businesses forms the basis of an effective market.
- Support for businesses to develop procedures for protecting business secrets and know-how and for combating unfair competition;
- Verification of contracts and regulations in terms of their compliance with consumer law (telecommunications, e-services);
- Protection of collective interests of consumers;
- Proceedings before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection regarding antitrust matters;
- We offer assistance in protecting your interests against unfair competition (including online operations).
Telecommunications Law, Internet Law and New Media
Since we specialise in IT-related legal services, we have become a partner of the Polish Chamber of Digital Economy (e-Commerce Polska).
- We offer solutions to secure your copyrights and industrial property rights, and to protect your interests against unfair competition online;
- We provide support in disputes related to domains;
- We offer advice to telecommunications operators and broadcasters (contracts for telecommunications services, content agreements, transmission agreements, telecommunications secret, relationships with collective management organisations, e.g. Polish Society of Authors and Composers).
Computer programmes and applications
We have a vast experience in transactions in the information technology sector.
- We specialise in developing and consulting at the stage of negotiations and preparation of licence agreements, copyright transfer agreements or implementation agreements;
- We are experienced in transfers and protection of the rights to ICT systems and software (including online infringements);
- We protect databases;
- We offer legal support regarding process design.
Energy, fuels and biotechnologies
New technologies is where we thrive.
- We advise in the transfer of technologies and R&D (spin-offs and spin-outs).
- We create intellectual property protection policies for businesses and enterprises and provide support during their commercialization.
- We offer advice with regard to protection of inventions, utility models and know-how;
- We draw up contracts between businesses and research centres or researchers and contribute to the creation of clusters and consortia;
- Organisation of training sessions and workshops;
- Organisation of business operations (natural gas, LPG, wind energy, biogas plants, biotechnology).