Working on the capital markets provides great satisfaction, especially when it brings SUCH news!
Enterprise Investors has made an agreement with the major shareholders of PragmaGO and is acquiring the company!
- Enterprise Investors called for the sale of 100% of shares of PragmaGO
- following the call, Enterprise Investors intends to acquire up to 100% of shares
- subscriptions in the call for shares will start on 16 December 2020 and last until 29 January 2021.
Our firm has been working on the sellers' side and was responsible for negotiating all documents for the transaction, including:
- share purchase agreement (SPA)
- shareholders' agreement (SHA)
- support of the capital department with regard to the scope of reporting about the transaction and fulfilling the disclosure obligations.
In the project were involved: Agata Kowalska, Antoni Liśkiewicz, Anita Gwóźdź, Wojciech Chabasiewicz.